An unplanned pregnancy may leave you feeling trapped and hopeless. But the truth is, thousands of women in your situation have discovered their pregnancy was actually an opportunity in disguise. We can discuss your options with you, and we will support you in your choice.
Parenting a child may seem overwhelming, but it is a choice to consider. And at CPO, you won’t be alone. We will help you with a variety of free services including:
• Parenting classes covering attachment parenting, age-appropriate loving guidance and breastfeeding
• Assistance with childcare equipment and clothing
• Counseling with a licensed counselor
• Childbirth classes
• Doula (labor coach) services
• Compassionate mentoring
Those who choose to make an open adoption plan do so because they love their baby so much, they are willing to live separately from him so the baby can have certain benefits that they are not in a position to provide. We believe in providing families for babies— not babies for families—and we can help you every step of the way, both before and after adoption. At CPO, you choose the family, and you can have as much or as little contact as you desire.
We work with potential adoptive families who:
• Are committed Christians
• Understand and embrace the concept of Open Adoption
• Have undergone a Home Study done by a Licensed Social Worker, in the state in which they reside
• Promise that one parent will be at home full-time, until the child is in at least Kindergarten
• Promise that they will have an open relationship with the birth mother.
• Have been married for no less than three (3) years
• Do not smoke
• Not only live in Oklahoma, but many other states as well
We have families waiting to adopt:
• Caucasian children
• African-American children
• Hispanic-American children
• Native-American children
• Children born with birth defects
• Children whose mothers have abused alcohol or drugs.
CPO is fully licensed as an Adoption Agency with the State of Oklahoma. License No. K8600077